Friday, July 1, 2011

And We're In!!

It actually happened.

We moved into our brand new, super old house yesterday! We stayed here last night, and I am writing from a chair in our living room. Trust me, it's incredibly exciting. I have a bunch of pictures to post, some are updates on the existing projects, and some are pictures of new projects we've accomplished as well.

On the agenda for me today is (finally!) recalking/sealing the bathtub, installing the sink and commode in the half bath (with the help of my dad, who really does know everything.) I am hoping to also start unpacking our lives from the boxes scattered about our floors.

A special thanks to S&SW, who so graciously allowed us to use their house this morning to take showers- we so appreciate you saving us from the brutal wake up of ice-cold water. We also loved the delicious chicory coffee you served to boot! Next time we'll bring the beignets.

So pictures of projects and such to come... maybe even tonight if I get a move on,

-Domestic in the District

No comments:

Post a Comment