Tuesday, February 7, 2012

At Least It's Free To Day Dream!


With so many amazing blogs out there, a girl can easily get completely lost in the plethora of her favorites. Good thing this {always} never happens to me, huh? Cup O' Jo, Garance Dore, Oh Joy!, From Me To You, Little Green Notebook, and Designer's Attic, Color Me Katie... I love each of them, and these aren't even the ones of friends who post about their adorable children!

This afternoon is no exception. I've got a cup of tea, some bread and cheese, with a few strawberries and the Beatles playing in the background, and most critically: my laptop charger. Blog after blog, amazing idea after amazing idea, funny post after funny post. I don't know if I could stop if I wanted to, but I don't even want to. Instead, I thought I'd share some of it with you {so you can enjoy them too!}

Fashion:
Long Hair, Short Ideas Garance Dore {Umm... is my high bun "protestant-ish"? Yes? hhmm.}
Look Book Garance Dore {the progression of one's style- mine wasn't nearly as cool as hers though}
This and That Oh Joy! {this one features a dress I intend to purchase the second it goes on sale!}

Home Design and Decor:
Schumaker Fabric Designer's Attic {I just got a similar color to recover our couch in- loving teal}
Hanging Big Art Little Green Notebook {I want to use this on some of Ken's travel photos}
Hello There Friday Pink Wallpaper {Amazingly feminine post I absolutely love}

Random:
Paris vs. NYC Cup O' Jo {These prints would make fun gifts for friends}


Happy Day Dreaming,
-Domestic in the District

No comments:

Post a Comment