Tuesday, September 14, 2010

My Kitchen At Work

I thought I would post a couple pictures of my kitchen in the midst of preparing dinner! Although, the coffee maker is no longer there and instead we have a Melitta coffee maker. We love it and it takes up less counter space. Note: the three pans on my oven are the only ones I own, and I love them! Also, I'm so thankful we received the Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer from our wedding registry! It's one of my favorite kitchen tools! Do you have a kitchen tool you wouldn't want to cook without?

Loving my small kitchen,
-Domestic in the District

1 comment:

  1. The mixer looks so nice! I don't have one, but it's been on my wish list for years now.

    They're not appliances, but I use my garlic press and my cheese grater (the kind where you turn the handle) pretty much every time I cook.

    ReplyDelete