Friday, December 17, 2010

Limones Rellenos de Coco

The holiday season is in full swing, and this past week I have been in Louisville with KV and PV. K is loving her first Christmas as a Mrs, and she's busy making their first Yule Tide full of Christmas cheer. We've made gingerbread houses, she baked her favorite zucchini bread, we watched The Little Princess, and we have eaten plenty of red and green MnMs and mint Hershey's Kisses. It's been a wonderful trip, and I am feeling inspired to head home and get to work on our little Christmas. I'll be making "trash", "oyster" crackers, peanut butter balls, monkey bread, and wrapping presents and buying stocking stuffers. We'll go to Christmas parties and get dressed up, we'll deliver Christmas cards, celebrate KJ's birthday, and hopefully finish reading The Hound of the Baskervilles. We will visit with family, and most importantly we will spend time thinking and talking about the great joy of Christmas because of the hope we have in Jesus Christ!

Sadly, I don't have pictures from this week, as I've been sitting in class for most of the day, but I am eager to post pictures of our upcoming activities. In the meantime, I found these online and they look amazing!! Perhaps I can convince Ken to add one more sweet to our Christmas!!

Convincing myself limes are Christmas-y,
-Domestic in the District

No comments:

Post a Comment