Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The Always Necessary Christmas Peanut Butter Balls






























Ever since I was a little girl, I have loved my grandmother's (Mimi, as we affectionately refer to her) recipe for Peanut Butter Balls. When we lived in Vermont for a while, she would package them in Christmas tins and mail them to us.

Ken, with his affinity for anything with peanut butter and chocolate, has quickly fallen in love with them too.


Ken, who was the photographer, failed to mention that I had a dollop of chocolate on my nose in the last picture. Either way, that's my little kitchen at work for the holidays! You can see our massive wreath, which hangs in our kitchen window- it fills the kitchen with a great pine smell!

What traditional family treats are you whipping up or buying at the store this week?
-Domestic in the District

1 comment:

  1. Russian tea cookies and english toffee are always a must! :)

    ReplyDelete