Sunday, June 26, 2011

Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes

For days, Ken and I, and many friends, were covered in paint. I have now arrived at more than one social event with bits of remnant paint speckling my hair, hands, arms, shoulders, knees, and toes.

The process of selecting paint colors for an entire house is one in which I am a novice. I did lots of sampling and testing, and am pleased to report that only one gallon was purchased which did not end up being the color I had hoped. Throughout the house, I used Sherwin-Williams Duration paint in various finishes and shades. Already we've had a few scrapes and stains with the floors being refinished, and the paint has lived up to it's name- cleaning quickly and easily. Thanks, Mom and Uncle Joe for the recommendations on paint- you were oh-so-right!

Excited to post pictures of the before and after shots of each room soon!

-Domestic in the District

No comments:

Post a Comment