Saturday, October 2, 2010

Dreamy Inspiration

Reading La Tartine Gourmande is one of my indulgences. I love her recipes, her passion for food, her photography, and her little girl's nickname. She writes in both French and English, and reading the recipes and description in French is beautiful. She recently posted pictures from her visit to France, and they are completely inspirational. The colors, the landscape, the simplicity, it is incredible. As I scrolled through the numerous photos, I dreamed of painting windowsills bright yellow, cooking beautiful simple cakes, and riding a bike along the French shore-line. While I am not planning to do any of those anytime soon, I had to share the source of such dreamy inspirations.

What has been inspiring you lately?

-Domestic in the District

No comments:

Post a Comment