Sunday, June 12, 2011

"To Have And To Hold" For The Past Two Years

"I, Ken, take you Kelli, to be my wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part, and thereto I give you myself."

"I, Kelli, take you Ken, to be my wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part, and thereto I give you myself."

Monday, June 13th is our two year anniversary!

We're celebrating by working on our new house, but I couldn't pass up the opportunity to post some pictures of our wedding day. Here are some of my man looking super handsome in his morning suit from the day we married, and a few of my sweet daddy walking me down the aisle. I also included a few pics of our reception site, because it was so beautiful and we loved it so much!























The past two years have been filled with immense joy, happiness, admitting our own weaknesses, learning, and laughter. We have grown in our friendship, love, and respect for one another. We have had grand adventures and quiet Saturdays, long evenings out with friends, and slow mornings together. We have learned Ken prefers to eat cereal instead of omelets when he wakes up, and Kelli dislikes waking up period. We have learned to be honest with one another, admit when we're wrong, and to ask for each others' forgiveness- and we have learned to be gracious and to forgive quickly and fully.

The past two years have been sweet, and far better than we even knew to hope for.

Here's to the years ahead,

-Domestic in the District

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures and a gorgeous couple. Happy anniversary! May God bless you with many, many more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!! Love you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete